Winter Attack: Trailer Winter Attack: Trailer

Wow!

Totally rocks! This goes up with Knox's stuff, even better, and it's only a preview! Wow!

Seriously dude, loving clay-mation. You should start on a whole new series or something. I love it.

Smooth animation, lovely graphics, nice style, and the sound fitted in well with the Flash. Awesome!!

The Snow Globe The Snow Globe

Hm

It was weird, but ok. The graphics were really nice, and the sound quality and effects were good too, I liked the song too. But I didn't really like that he killed himself.. I mean, it's a bit dis-respectful dont you think?

The graphics could of had some shading and shadows done to it, to lighten it up a bit, but it was good none-the-less.

I really liked the drawing of the snow-globe too on the preloader! Nice work.

KupaMan responds:

Killing himself was kind of the point of the flash. Besides, who am I disrespecting? Jesus? I'm sure it was really his intention for his birth to symbolize buying crap for other people and having stores make a majority of their sales as people beat eachother to death for their Tickle-Me-Elmo's and XBOX360's for their ungrateful, nonreligious brats.

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

Haha.

I didn't get the storyline much, but this rocked. It was weird, and good.

The animation fitted perfectly in sync and it was so random, to me. Probably not too you though.

I liked the japanese style, and animations with that style of cat are really fun to watch. I could watch this again and again, I love it.

Good job.

My Name Is Kyle My Name Is Kyle

Hmm.

Not really a graphic intensive Flash, but it probablly survived by it's humour, which it was really funny. Did you make the song? If so thats even funnier, if it was a random downoad, it's still cool, but yeah.. lol. You could of had your own characters, but I rarely watch South Park so if it was from that it was cool.

Lol, it was random, which i'm not a big fan of, unless its a really smoothly animated and drawn Flash.

I personally wouldn't of scored it so high, around a 3 is ok, but I have no idea why this got so high? Is there something else?

RupeeClock responds:

I voted 5 everyday. (this used to be scored 1.80!)

Hey, it was only my first flash, but thanks for the honest review! :D

LL-Stressball's Pressie LL-Stressball's Pressie

Wow.

I loved it, and the sound effects, where did you get it from?
You GOOD locks are amazing, I love the zoom effects you do! Haha. :-)

The graphics are real nice, and the intro was amazing. I just looked at the detail and my jaw dropped.

Keep it up dude, and have a great Christmas.

Wonchop responds:

www.flashkit.com
www.findsounds.com
www.sounddogs.com

Very useful sites

Gerkinman6: A Crappy End Gerkinman6: A Crappy End

Lol

I love the middle scene bit song, hah rocks. And also the matrix parody after that! Haha awesome.

did this take you 2 years? Wow. This is amazing. You have a real nice style, and lovely graphics. I think I remember seeing these characters around, lovely job.

Any how, it was reasonably confused to me as I haven't watched other series, but still, lol. Nice work.

CB's Star Wars 4.1 CB's Star Wars 4.1

Lol

I've seen a few of these movies by you in judgement, and I really like them. Great job with the sound acting, and it was funny too. It was like -knox-'s, but I hope he realeases more, his had a special something, this was good too.

The quality of the movie was good too, I liked that, normally they are really bad, sometimes that is better so you actually cannot see the exact lips moving, so it actually looks like they are seeing this, but this is good. Nice storyline and alright humour.

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Wow!

I never liked to like sprites, but this.. this is amazing. Awesome job man! Also I saw the banana dancing dude, only a bit, in like the 2nd scene. Hehe.

I love the animation in this, it's amazing to see what can be done with a bit of imagination and some sprites. Awesome work. Did you make them yourselves too? If so, awesome job.

Daily feature, has to be :-)

O yeah, great sound acting and awesome sound quality to!

The Apartment Issue 1 The Apartment Issue 1

Good

It was a good start, the graphics were ok. You could improve on the backgrounds and objects, they didnt look 3D. And the animation was quite poor. Try adding in some shading and shadows to the characters and stuff.. bring them to life! It would rock then. Also add in different shades of colours into backgrounds.

I think it was nice how you stopped the Flash and it zoomed into the character to see what thier name was. I thought that was cool.

The reason why it got through, is most likely because of its length. Its a good example to those who want to create animations, but the grahpics where poor.

Nice work, and I can see alot of effort, as in you didn't just leave it out, was put into it. :-)

First Dance First Dance

Wow.

You just got a graphics tablet? This was lovely, really nice! Smooth animation, and lovely drawings, all in proportion, and it actually looked like a real person.. serious. It wasnt traced was it? If not, it was that good o.O

I liked the music, I think it fit the style of the flash video perfectly, it was real nice.

After I kept on watching it, it just amazed me, it was awesome, really. How long did it take you? Ouch!

The only bad side was the abrupt ending, and the sound wasnt set to stream. Haha.

Add some colour in and you got a perfect, perfect, animation.