Winter Attack: Trailer Winter Attack: Trailer

Wow!

Totally rocks! This goes up with Knox's stuff, even better, and it's only a preview! Wow!

Seriously dude, loving clay-mation. You should start on a whole new series or something. I love it.

Smooth animation, lovely graphics, nice style, and the sound fitted in well with the Flash. Awesome!!

The Snow Globe The Snow Globe

Hm

It was weird, but ok. The graphics were really nice, and the sound quality and effects were good too, I liked the song too. But I didn't really like that he killed himself.. I mean, it's a bit dis-respectful dont you think?

The graphics could of had some shading and shadows done to it, to lighten it up a bit, but it was good none-the-less.

I really liked the drawing of the snow-globe too on the preloader! Nice work.

KupaMan responds:

Killing himself was kind of the point of the flash. Besides, who am I disrespecting? Jesus? I'm sure it was really his intention for his birth to symbolize buying crap for other people and having stores make a majority of their sales as people beat eachother to death for their Tickle-Me-Elmo's and XBOX360's for their ungrateful, nonreligious brats.

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

Haha.

I didn't get the storyline much, but this rocked. It was weird, and good.

The animation fitted perfectly in sync and it was so random, to me. Probably not too you though.

I liked the japanese style, and animations with that style of cat are really fun to watch. I could watch this again and again, I love it.

Good job.

supersoldier supersoldier

Awesome

Nice game! I was real nice, the controls where different from most games like this, space; jump, etc. so it took a while to get used to it. I loved the art, well done Dan, and it was real nice gameplay. I expected something more because of all the hype in the forums, but still it was amazing.

Glad it got DF, well done.

DanPaladin responds:

thank you!

yeah, let's blame Glaiel. there was supposed to be no hype :)

Perspective-XTC tutorial Perspective-XTC tutorial

Meh.

Not really a tutorial, didn't teach it, and 3 point is the same as 2 point, it's just you have more edges, lol.

You need to explain stuff, this is more just a Perspective Demo. ;-)

Champu responds:

Ok... my reply...
2 point is 14 times easier :D. yeah 14 times faster too. The Demo parts are for "DEMOstrations" on how to use it". silly!

eX-treme Balloon Pop eX-treme Balloon Pop

Haha

Love it, it's real fun. I haven't really played something like this, so watching this was a real break from the old ''all the same'' basic games. I liked the accuracy to it to, that was a nice feature.

It was good that most of the words were Christmas re-lated, so that made it better ^.^

Nice job with it, and I hope you make some more festive games! Haha!

Guitar VS Piano 2.0 Guitar VS Piano 2.0

Hey

Nice, but it uses too much default sounds. The piano was a bit too un-realistic because it was so fast, but I really liked it as it got into it!

Nice job, its really fun to listen to too.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

1:st there is no default sounds at all the guitar is slayer 2 and the piano is another plug-in. 2:nd. the piano isnt sopsoed 2 sound realistic either anyway im pleased that you liked it

Turnip Up Turnip Up

:) So weird

That is so random, and weird. :-/

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Hahaha, but funny yes? :)

Check out the rest of my audio, each piece is humourous. You should review them too, I respond to all you know :)

Anyway, thanks for the review

Peace Out, Afro Stud

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Haha.

I thought it was going to be a spoof of the south park going "Going down to south park gona meet some friends of mine" but no, it was 1000% much better.

You should release an album full of parodies. Haha.